FanFiction.Net - ThatPanicGirlE's fanfiction

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chapter 12 - Changes for Broken Promises Uploaded Today

For those of you who are "Abandon" fans, this may not be your cup of tea. It's a AU/Vamps story revolving around Jacob as a member of the Cullen Clan... nonetheless... It's been fun to write so far...

------------------

JacobPOV

Bella’s face expression said it all. She finally put all the pieces together and I knew she was going to be so angry with us when she woke.

Hopefully it wouldn’t be before I got her back to the house.

Edward and I tore through the woods as I carried Bella in my arms. I knew bringing her back there was more than likely the biggest mistake I could make, but I couldn’t leave her now. She needed to know the complete truth before she went to blaming me for the mistakes that Edward made.

He looked horrible. I knew he felt bad and I only hoped he could smooth things over.

Read More HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment