FanFiction.Net - ThatPanicGirlE's fanfiction

Monday, January 11, 2010

Big thanks to my fellow writers

It's not every day that I get my feathers ruffled but after today, I think it got accomplished. As writers, we work hard on story ideas. Granted, we didn't think the character's names up when we do fan fiction, but by God we turn them into what we want them to do.

I got a couple of PMs today from several concerned writers over on FF.net that someone "stole" my story off FF.net then posted it on another website. Abandon is my baby and it was like someone just took a child right out of my arms.

After a short email and an apology email from the other website, the story was removed.

I wanted to thank those lovely ladies of FF.net for helping bring that to my attention. You are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment